Terms and Conditions – Training
1. Cancellations - Class bookings are non refundable. All 1:1 session require 72 hours notice for changes or cancellations.
2. Payment confirms your booking. Packages are valid for 6 months from 1st session date.
3. Active Paws reserves the right to cancel the contract (at any time & with immediate effect) if any dog/s under the contract do not respond well to the training, where the continuing of said contract is deemed, by Active Paws, to constitute a risk.
4. All dogs will be on lead during training unless prior agreement has been reached with Active Paws.
5. The trainer will apply personal judgement and cut short a training session, if necessary, because of extreme weather conditions; including, but not limited to: excessive heat, torrential rain, thunder storms and snow/ice. The decision to do so lays with the judgment of the trainer, for the safety of themselves, members of the public and the dogs. Classes may be moved online where possible.
6. The trainer will apply personal judgement and cut short a training session, if necessary, if we feel the dog is not coping well.
7. Although we cannot fully guarantee a 100% success rate with our training methods, we have a high success rate with previous clients who follow and practice our methods in the long term.
8. Our methods are all kind, ethical and effective however are never instant and take commitment from the client to work with their dog in the long-term.
9. Active Paws is insured with Pet Business Insurance however any accident or injury during our training session will not be covered if you have failed to use the appropriate equipment or failed to follow our advice.
10. You are happy for Active Paws to share success stories about your dog via social media and share photos.
11. You are happy to write a testimonial if requested.
12. You agree to report/check in regularly about your dog’s progress through either email, text, or by sharing on our Facebook page or respond to any communication from Active Paws. Continual failure to do so can result in a termination of your support